Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Top 10 signs I'm pregnant

Top 10 signs I should have known I was pregnant:



1. Restless Leg Syndrome is BACK!!

2. Craving mashed potatoes (a typical craving for me when pregnant)

3. Craving spicey food (especially jalepeano cheese...yummy! And never wanted this before!)

4. Falling asleep at 8pm and sleeping until 8am the next day

5. Peeing in the middle of the night a few times

6. Stomach cramps

7. My nose smells things like I'm some kind of superhero...this can be a good AND bad thing!

8. The cat wanting to be right near me (she only wants to be near me when I'm pregnant...usually a tell tell sign I'm pregnant)

9. Dreams that I'm pregnant

10. NESTING!!!!!



Also an added note...with all three other pregnanies I LOATHED the smell of Chinese food, which killed Sean since he loves it so much. This month I have been CRAVING IT! Funny...so maybe with the change in spicey and Chinese food cravings it's a girl? We'll have a LONG wait to see!!!

No comments: