Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Painting update

The house is coming along really good. Painted all day Monday with mom, dad, Dale and Pat. It was a very long and productive day on Monday. I, myself, painted the garage door, last coat on front door (finally!), bench and two pots for the plants. Most of the front is almost done. Then yesterday I got the lights and the rest of the bench done along with some spackling (first time doing that!). I can't thank my parents and Sean's parents enough for all the help and hard work. It's coming along so great!!! I'll have to post a picture of the front so far. Of course we have 3 more side, but we will get there. All I know is that I'm younger than them and I'm sore! And boy has it been hot. Thankfully the rain held off on Monday and most of Tuesday so that's how we got so much done. Ya for a newly painted beautiful house!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

awesome! you need to share before/after pics!!!