Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Power out





Tonight as I was cooking dinner the power went out. It was one heck of a storm (more than 2 inches fell with lots of thunder and lightening.) I LOVE storms like this, especially when the power goes out. It's so fun and exciting and I'm so glad the boys think so too. So dinner was put on hold and we went searching for flashlights. But because the boys LOVE flashlights all but one of them was either missing or broken from them playing with them. But I had stashed away two little caribeaner ones for the boys and they loved that! Got some candles lite and we had a blast. I grabbed the camera and we all made scary, silly faces and loved looking at them on the camera. It was out 45 minutes and it was so much fun! I think we were all a little sad when it came back on. Funny thing was that Boston said, "I wonder when the power will come back on?" and just then it did! So back to normal life, cooking dinner, cleanup, bath and bedtime. Bring on the storms and some unexpected fun!!!

No comments: