Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Charlie's Steakhouse dinner

Tonight Sean's boss took us out to dinner to Charlie's steakhouse for all the extra hours he had to work (and that I didn't get to see him.) His wife was there along with the other manager and his wife. We had such a great time! I had never been there and the filet I had stuffed with blue cheese was amazing! Mike and Sean decided to take the Charlie's challenge-a 50oz steak-that if you finished you got a Charlie's Steak Knife. I think it was a bonding experience or something...50oz! Crazy. Well they both did it and we all had a great laugh. I also got to have a peanut butter cheesecake with chocolate topping..yum!

2 comments:

Tiffanie Hage said...

OMG...50 oz.??? I can't even fathom that much...really???? I eat about 6-7 oz and I am rolling to the car. Was he sick afterwards or what???

Cricket said...

Oh yes, he lived it the bathroom at work for a few days... :-)