Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'M PREGNANT!!!!

Yes you read that right! We will be adding to our family to make us a family of 6! Crazy and exciting all in one. We found out Sunday morning and I made cupcakes to take over to our parents to announce the exciting news. First I went to take the kids swimming at my parents and Boston ran up to my mom and said, "mommy has a baby in her belly!" My mom replied, "Does Mommy know that?" I said, "Oh yes it's true." Then we went to cousin Laurie's house to celebrate Aunt Nancy's b-day and Boston ran through the house announcing, "mommy has a baby in her belly!" But in the midst of all the people the only ones that actually heard it were Aunt Nancy and Sean's mom. They looked at me and I said, "Yes!"

I have been taking tests all week and they have been showing very very very faint second line. You had to look close to see, so Sunday morning I was so excited when it was much darker. Ya!! I think all Sean and I have to do is decide we want to try again and WHAM it's done! What a blessing! I have my doctors appt today with the nurse and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in the office again. I think the baby will be due end of March beginning of April, but knowing me it will be mid April (they seem to cook extra long in my oven!)


So here we go...4 kids...amazing! God is good!

6 comments:

Tiffanie Hage said...

Wow!!! Congratulations!!! That is so awesome! Here's to a healthy nine months!

Chelle said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys!

I was telling Wayne last night that if you are willingly trying for a 4th then 3 cant be so bad! LOL! ;)

Let me know which weekend you want to come over and you can share your tips on taking care of THREE kids with me! Im nervous! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Now you really need to be looking in our neighborhood. House is still for sale down the street!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Forgot to leave my name!!! LynnD :)

Mindy said...

Congratulations - I am just now getting to read your blog. I am SOOO excited for you!!!
Mindy

Unknown said...

Congrats, Cricket and Sean - I wrote something on your facebook last week or so, but I wanted to leave my mark here too :)