Friday, July 25, 2008

1st sonogram

Today I had a sonogram because I requested to have a more accurate due date since I have 38 day cycles instead of 28. Hopefully this time the baby won't be so "late" according to the doctors calculations. But when I went in to have the sonogram it was still too early. The only thing they could see was the gestational sac, no embryo yet. The boys were SO disappointed. I couldn't believe how excited they were to get to see the baby in my belly. It's really fun to watch their excitement this time around since they are older. But I will have to come back in in 4 weeks to have another sonogram and they will probably be in school and miss it. Bummer. But she did measure the gestational sac and I'm measuring 4 weeks and 6 days (which is already about 1 week off of the due date they already gave me.) So another month before I really have a more accurate due date. But knowing me, it will probably be in April.

Side note...I can't believe how fast my pants are getting tight! My mom was telling me her's did that will all her pregnancies. I seriously look like I'm already a few months pregnant!

No comments: