Thursday, July 31, 2008

Preschool Reunion and night out

Today we went to meet up with some of Boston's friends from preschool for some fun times at Burger King. The kids had a blast running around in the playground and eating together. They sure did miss seeing each other everyday!

Today was probably the first day that I've been so tired from the pregnancy. I haven't really felt many effects from it but today it zapped every bit of my energy. By the time Sean got home I was in desperate need of a break. So with the kids feed and ready for bed I headed to the Mall to talk to the Apple people about things not working right on my iphone. Suzanne, my sister-in-law, was so awesome to meet me up there for some companionship! She's awesome!! I also bought the book The Shack. I've had so many friends talk about how great it is and I've been in need of a good fiction book, it's been years since I've read fiction. The other night I went looking on my bookshelf for a fiction book to read and all there was were books on parenting, being a better wife and christian, photography and more self help. Ugh. I'm tired of those kind of books, I need something to escape into. So I'm looking forward to starting it at the beach this weekend.

Then Suzanne and I headed to Cheesecake Factory for a light dinner and dessert. What a blast we had talking and laughing and just enjoying each others company. I'm so lucky to be blessed with a sister in law that's also such a great friend!!!

No comments: