Friday, July 18, 2008

Painting and taxes...what a combination

The boys were restless in the house so I took them swimming at Nena and Papa's and took the laptop along to see if I could get some tax work done. Ah yes...this might just be the answer. Got a good amount done.

Then we went home and took our late afternoon walk around the neighborhood and it was nice an cool for a change so I got an itch to paint the front door. So the big boys road their bikes up and down and Asher sat in his little car and played in the water and dirt and had a ball. They were all GREAT! And I actually got the door painted, praise the LORD! Still needs a few more coats but looks so much better than before. Yes! Then the boys went over and helped Tico and Gabi with their renivation of their front yard. They had their own shovel and hoes out and loved it. Tico and Gabi were so wonderful to let them help them! You don't get better neighbors than those that will include you children!

But afterwards I felt so sick, must have been all the fumes, so Sean picked up some dinner for me on the way home and I fed the kids something easy and off to bed. Mommy was so tired!

No comments: