Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Painting with my boys

I mentioned that the boys helped me paint on Saturday morning. Well i don't know if "helped" would be the best word, but they sure had a great time. Boston was so upset Friday night when he got home (he went with Uncle Hess to work on his sailboat a little bit while Daddy took Dallas out to dinner for some daddy time.) Boston is ALWAYS wanting to paint the walls with me. He has some sort of obsession with it. But I promised him in the morning I would let him help me, it was time for bed. So at 6:30 this morning, while everyone else in the house was still sleeping, he was up, in the playroom, with the light on and paint brush ready. He then came to wake me. So I rolled out of bed (so much for sleep) and thought it would be some good Boston and Mommy time. We got a good bit done. He rolled and I cut him. We were a good team.



No comments: