Thursday, July 24, 2008

Before and After of the house and more

I took the boys by Boston's school this morning to take his immunization records and I'm oh so excited about him going to school there. I just LOVE this school! Ya Ya Ya! Then I took the boys by the Winter Garden Library. We have never been to this library, we have been to 4 other libraries in town but somehow never came to this one. Wow, I think this is where we will come from now on. It's so nice and well organized and I love the kids area. The boys were especially excited that they had a puppet show stage. And we got so many book and movies to last us for a while! Boys didn't do so great listening at the library and were very repentfull after mom was so disappointed and embarresed by their behavior. The rest of the day they were on their BEST behavior. Proud of them for stepping up and acting the way they are expected to.
My mom then met me at my house and we went to work outside while the littlest guy took a nap. We got so much done today! I still need to post pics from the front of the house but forgot to take a pic of the after today...So here is some of the results of my hard work, sweet and exhaustion. Thanks mom for your help today!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

It looks great! I love the new color!