Saturday, July 19, 2008

Kids Theatre, Painting, and Double Date

This morning I took the boys (along with my mom) to the free event Orlando Rep Theatre was putting on for kids. We had such a great time! My friend Tina also came with her mom and two little girls and it was fun going around from station to station. I even got to see an old college theatre alumni friend Mareeko. I was very impressed with it and how much they had to offer the kids. The boys had a blast and it was fun way to spend the morning. My mom was a trooper wheeling Asher around and entertaining him so I could play with the big boys. Then Tina's mom got there and they sat together with the babies in the shade.

Instrument petting zoo...Boston and Dallas love violins and were so excited to hold and play a REAL one!


Asher in his free Target hat from the event
Dallas in the mask he made
Boston's mask
Drumming with Ella
Their 1st cotton candy. They didn't finish it all but were so excited about getting it, and especially excited that they got their own and didn't have to share like some other kids were
Making candy! Yum


Free balloons: the boys got swords and a belt to hold it


After we got home Dale and Pat came over to do some more painting so Pat helped with watching the boys and I painted with Dale. I pressure washed some of the house and put another coat of paint on the front door, also painting the frame the same color after Tico's suggestion...so much better! Ah, the house is really looking great!! And I love painting!!!!
Then Dale and Pat watched the kids while Sean and I went out to dinner with our old friend Robbie and Kathleen (wish I had taken a picture of us...of course there's not telling what Robbie and Sean would be doing in the picture! You have to separate the two of them!) Sean met Robbie and Kathleen while he was finishing up college after we got married. We have been friends ever since, but just don't get to see each other as often as we used to. But it was nice to catch up and laugh and laugh and laugh! Good times Riddles!

No comments: