Wednesday, July 23, 2008

1st Doctor's Appt

Well, actually it was with the nurse. But the head nurse, Judy, in the office I go to was out sick today and I really missed getting to see her. She's been there to start me off through all my pregnancies. Oh well. But everyone in the office was shocked, excited and happy when I walked through the doors and they realized it wasn't for my annual appt. The nurse gave me a due date of March 19, 2009, but I told her I really thought they are wrong on the date since they figure it on a 28 day cycle and mine is 38. So she's sending me in for an ultrasound on Friday for a more accurate date. Hopefully this will help like it did with Dallas and the baby won't be "late" like Boston and Asher were. I'm already praying that I won't have to be induced! Seems like everyone on the planet is pulling for a girl. LOL Of course Sean and I wouldn't have even tried unless we were totally happy with it being a boy too. (But the good Lord knows the desire of my heart for a little pink to balance out all the testosterones in this house! At least someone else who can pee IN the toilet...LOL)

So looks like it might be another March baby like Boston. At least the majority of my clothes were bought during his pregnancy and will go well with the seasons. And I might have to bring out the maternity clothes sooner than usual. My shorts that were falling off of me if I didn't wear a belt are now fitting a little snug. Wow. I'm just 4 weeks...how can that be! Guess my body is going into pregnant mode at mock 3 (or 4 I should say) since it's done it 3 times before!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

How fun!!! I gave away all my maternity clothes to my SIL's church a few months before I found out I was pregnant with this baby.
DOH! LOL!

It's so crazy how much sooner you show with each pregnancy! This time I could barely button my pants early on! Im 16 weeks now and I cant wear any of my normal bottoms.

I havent bought any maternity stuff yet because with it being summer I can still wear my regular size sundresses and still fit ni them and be comfy! LOL! Im sure that will end soon though!

Im just so excited you are pregnant again!! LOL

emily said...

Hey girl...check out my blog it has a pic of us! I am so exited for you guys!