Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summer Crafts

It's July! I can't believe it. Summer is slipping through my fingers. I had all the grand plans of what all we would get accomplished this summer and a whole month has already gone by and I don't know what we have done...maybe I should re-read though my blogs...LOL I thought we would be doing some sort of "school" each day, crafts, amusement parks, fun fun fun! I know we have had fun but it's been a lot more laid back. But maybe that's what we needed around here.
After a hard week I decided we needed some more things to do. (And some extra disciplining...but that's a whole other blog topic.)

We made bird feeders today with peanut butter and bird seed. Dallas was very into it, Boston had a poor attitude (yet another blog topic!) But it was fun (well for Dallas and I) and we hung them in the back yard and watching...and waiting...but no birds. They usually come in the morning so we will be looking tomorrow, if the afternoon rains don't wash it all away.

(This was Dallas "cheeeeessee" face today. He really was happy, just doesn't look it in the pic)

No comments: