Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Swim lessons and Shopping with kids

Asher had swim lessons today and his instructor suggested he do the next swim meet because he's just so good and it would be fun to show him off. She practiced with him and he swam the length of the pool twice. He's so amazing!

I know a lot of people that dread going shopping with their kids or taking them to the grocery store. For me it's sort of like a vacation. I enjoy getting out of the house and so do my kids. They aren't always on their "best" behavior but they act better out than they do in most of the time. They are usually annoying each other more at home it seems. So after swim lessons today we went to Target in search of some more uniform clothing for Boston's school and then ended up at Old Navy for some too. They were great and fun.

Afterward we headed over to my parents to swim and my Uncle Mike and Aunt Elsie showed up (they are leaving to go to the mtns with my parents tomorrow). We had a blast with them and enjoyed a fun dinner together, Suzanne even showed up.

No comments: