Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Feeding Frenzy


I got home this morning after my 6:15am workout to a wonderful greeting from Dallas waiting for me in the garage. "MOMMY you're HOME!" I love it when I leave and I'm missed. Since I'm with the kids all day I feel like old news sometimes. It's always good to be missed every now and then. Anyhow...everyone was hungry so I started making breakfast. I was cooking the oatmeal for the big boys, heating up baby food for Asher, cooking eggs for me and making Sean's lunch. In the midst of all this of course everyone needs me. And at one point, as all 3 boys were sitting around the table, it reminded me of a mommy bird feeding her baby birds in their nest. Asher would cry for more food and I would feed him a spoonful and get back to finishing fixing it all. Both boys are asking for this and that. Everyone chirping for their food. LOL I just had to laugh because the picture in my head made it all so funny.

No comments: