Monday, January 14, 2008

Blackberry


Well I guess I will have to disban from the club Suzanne and I started a while back, WABB (Wives Against BlackBerry's) (She disbanned a few months ago when she gave in when Wes gave her one.) I am now using Sean's old Blackberry that he had to give up when his server at work wouldn't accept it. He gave it to me a few months ago but I've been holding out. Nokia has been good to be for over 10 years and I sure have loved my current phone. But it went wacky on me and wouldn't even ring when someone would call or tell me I had a voice message. So I had to give up. I switched yesterday and it took me all day to finally make a phone call on it. But I think I'm getting the hang of it now and looking forward to all it has to offer. Sean even synced it with my Outlook contacts and I have to say this feature is oh so cool. I can't get email or scan the Internet because I not subscribing to that service. I told Sean I really don't feel like I'm ready to be able to access email at all times. So...here I go...the world of blackberry's here I come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooh! how cool! Wayne has a Treo and I really want a Treo too. Im trying to talk him into getting me one! ;)