Sunday, January 13, 2008

dinner prayers

We always pray before each meal. And if mommy or daddy gets too busy and forgets Boston and Dallas are quick to remind us that "We forgot to say the prayer!" They both have always enjoyed saying the prayer. Boston used to always pray for daddy and his friends (ie, co-workers) when daddy wasn't home to have dinner with us because he was working late. Dallas always like to pray for several things (which we didn't understand) but would always end his prayers praying for the roller coaster. Once Boston started school he starting singing a song they always sing to pray before their snack. "The Lord is good to me. And so I thank the Lord. For giving me, the things I need. The sun and the rain and the Appleseed. The Lord is good to me. Hallelujah. Amen." But this week he's been very fast to answer when we asks who wants to pray with "I do!" And he prays this prayer, "Thank you Lord for this food and thank you for my family. Amen" It's a lot like the one Sean prays and its just so cute to hear him say this. Dallas always bows his head but isn't as much into saying it himself lately. He always volunteers Boston.

No comments: