Monday, January 28, 2008

Asher sleeps...again!

Last night Asher slept threw the night for the first time in a couple of months...Ya! Since teething began his night schedule has been a little out of wack. The crazy thing was that he didn't even eat lunch or dinner (baby food that is). He just didn't want to. Maybe I should skip them more often! I hope that the sleeping keeps up...it was really nice to get a WHOLE night of sleep! (Although I can't complain much, when he does wake he usually eats for about 2 -3 minutes and goes back to bed)

This morning as I was cleaning up after breakfast Boston comes and gets me and says I've got to come look at Asher. So I come and Boston had put a cowboy hat on his head and he was laughing. So Boston grabbed one and asked me to take a picture of them together. Isn't this adorable. This is what true brotherly love looks like!

No comments: