Friday, September 25, 2009

Theatre UCF Reunion

This evening some of us met up for a UCF Reunion. Unfortunately because of the economy a lot of people who had planned on flying in weren't able to make it. But we had fun none the less. First we met on campus at Wackadoos and our old professor Mark was able to join us before heading back to the theatre because a show he directed is currently playing.

(Below: Jason Moyer, Tim and Alina Williams, Mark Brotherton, Mindy Anders, Me and Dr Rinaldi)

Then we headed over to Froggers for dinner and such. This is were we would always go after opening night of any show. Lots of memories here.

(Mindy, me and Cindy Elavsky)


Me and my honey....who I met in the theatre department while he was there for 1 year before he decided one of us needed to get an education that would make us some money.....very smart babe!!
Me and Mindy
Cindy and I
Notice Tim peeking through
Dr Rinaldi and I. He actually helped direct a show I was in in high school (Fiddler on the Roof) and then later became my professor and director at UCF. He directed me at UCF in "A Shot in the Dark."
What a fun night catching up with old friends....look forward to doing it again soon!

No comments: