Friday, September 25, 2009

Pregnancy and a girl nursery

I am halfway through the pregnancy (turned 21 weeks on Wednesday) and the thought of another 19 weeks seems like a lifetime! I am oh so anxious to meet my little girl. On top of that the pains of the pregnancy are defiantly greater than any of the other three. It's amazing how uncomfortable I already am. I feel huge and really can't imagine that my belly can get any bigger. Maybe it's the fact that I feel like I'm carring her a little higher, although if you look at my belly it looks pretty low I think. But even with all the pains (ligament, sciatic, restless leg, sickness, tiredness, etc) I'm so happy to be pregnant!!


I have been eyeing this particular baby girl bedding for sometime and when we found out it was a girl I saw that it was on sale and so I bought it. Yesterday in the mail I got the sheets (still waiting on the bed skirt and bumper.) So here's a little sneak peak at what the room will look like. I'll make the curtains myself and some other personal touches but the colors will be this color pink and green. So excited! Now I just need to move Asher out of the crib and the nursery and into the room with Dallas and to the bottom bunk!

No comments: