Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Asher during school

Trying to homeschool with a 2 year old can sometimes present difficult situations and lots of interruptions. But it seems like after several weeks we are finally getting the hang of it. I've found lots of things to keep him occupied during the 1 and 1/2 to 2 hours of school.

Here he is coloring....his absolute FAVORITE thing to do. Whether it's coloring at the table, coloring on the easel or coloring on my walls and floor! He's my little artist. (He did not color the head in this pic though)
I got the lightbrite for Dallas to work on and after Dallas was done Asher found it very amusing and spend a long length of time putting the lights in just the right places.

1 comment:

Stef Layton said...

girl - I hear ya! Hank is into all our projects and wanting his own books to flip thru and "work" in. So I finally found some old things he could just color all over. We've been schooling majority of the time during his nap - but since I'm so tired I nap then too while Jake plays his leapster.