Tuesday, September 22, 2009

First girl diaper bag

So a few days before I found out I was having a girl I was at a children's consignment shop and saw this amazing diaper bag. I stood there not sure what to do. Do I buy it? It was priced at $20 and very obvious it had never been used. I hadn't heard of this brand but it looked like a designer bag. So after mulling over it I decided to buy it. I figured even if I wasn't having a girl I'd go ahead give it to someone else or use it as my bag.



But yah!!! Now I will get to use it as a diaper bag. The inside is lined with the darker pink colors in the changing pad above. I looked online when I got home and found that these diaper bags sell for $300-$500 so I really hit the jackpot. I'm sure it won't be the only diaper bag this sweet little girl will have but it sure will be her designer one!

No comments: