Monday, September 21, 2009

Secret Letter

I got an anonymous letter in the mail on Saturday....typed and everything. I have absolutely NO idea who it is from but it was one of the sweetest things I have ever received. And the fact that the person made such an attempt to make it anonymous is for some reason even more touching.

It was yet another little God Wink!!

In case you can't read it: "Cricket, You are amazing! Thank you so much for all you are investing in your children. Be blessed today! Enjoy your "gifts" from the Lord and try not to be so hard on yourself!"

It was like a letter from God, encouraging me in every aspect I needed it. Seriously, I don't think it could have been better written for me. I will put it on the fridge and look at it daily to remind myself how blessed I am, that I'm doing a good job, to enjoy my children no matter what is going on and to not be so hard on myself.

So to whoever sent this....THANK YOU (with tears in my eyes). Thank you for being you....and thank you for letting God speak to me through you!

No comments: