Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fame: remembering where I came from and where I am

Tonight Sean and I went to see Fame. I really enjoyed it. Lots of talent showcased. And it sure did make miss my old theatre UCF days. So glad to have such fond memories from college and to have gotten to experience what I did and spend so much time with so many talented people whom I still call friends. And as my tap shoes lay in the closet collecting dust and monologue books and scripts are packed away in boxes in the attic I wouldn't change the path God has me on for anything. I can still sing in the car, dance around the house with my kids and my husband would say I'm always performing. Oh how blessed I am to have gotten to experience what all I have and to be where I am right now in my life. God is good!

No comments: