Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pregnancy dreams

If you have ever been pregnant you know that dreams during pregnancy are odd, to say the least. They are vivid and I usually dream a lot more than usual. They say it has something to do with the big life change that is getting ready to take place. They usually always involve strange people from my life as well.

My latest dream...or nightmare...is that robbers break into our house in the middle of the night and Sean is at work late (he's been having to work very late with a new system they have put in at work.) I usually wake up in a panic. What will I do if robbers do break in? Do I grab the kids? Run to the neighbors? Hide in closet? Attach them with my stun gun? It also probably has something to do with all the break ins that have been happening not only in my neighborhood but many others around, even the gated ones with a guard.

At least I have the dog....hopefully she would attack them and not try and get love from them!

No comments: