Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Student of the Week: Boston

For student of the week Boston gets to bring in a poster of pictures and information about him. We had a great time getting this together and I was amused by some of the pictures he decided to put on it. I let him go threw a bunch of pictures and pick what he wanted. When I asked him all the questions on the questionaire I was also surprised at some of the answers I got. I had no idea his favorite holiday was Halloween (because he gets to dress up he says.) Didn't know his favorite subject in school is Reading (especially since its been something we've been working extra hard on lately.) It was really fun getting to make this with him and tell him how proud of him I was on this great accomplishment! He has been beaming all week long.


No comments: