Thursday, February 5, 2009

Day with Boston

This morning I volunteered at Boston's school. I love it when I can do this. It helps to be in there and know exactly what they are learning and how he is doing in comparison to all the other children. I read with several of the other kids and Boston did just as well, if not better, than most of them.


After school I picked him up and we headed to have his final check on his elbow. On the way we got our customary milkshake (we have gotten one each time we have gone to this doctor) Boston gets strawberry and I get chocolate. The doctor gave him a big thumbs up and he won't have to go there anymore! Ya! And praise God for a full recovery on his arm.


(this is a picture of Boston pumping gas into my car - his first time pumping gas. I love how he strives to be a gentleman for his mommy and always helping me out!)

No comments: