Saturday, March 1, 2008

Just hanging out together






Sean had to go into work for a little today so I took the boys to the library this morning. When we got there we found out today is National Pig Day! Who knew we had a day for that. So they had free Bubbolus Bodatious BBQ (family favorite!!) so I hit the jackpot! Yummy. The boys did great at the library like the usually do (last week I had a horrible experience with them disobeying and we left with not books or movies so this was their chance to prove to mommy they are capable of going to the library again.) I was thrilled that they had learned their lesson last time.

The track we built today, I'm getting pretty good at building train tracks
When we got home we had some fun reading our new books and playing on the patio together building train tracks (an every day event here) and playing the balls. Asher even got in the ball pit for the first time today. He was a so curious about it today leaning forward ready to jump in but once he was in he was a little nervous about it all. It was very cute.

Asher trying to get in
"Ya, this is fun!"

"Um mom, I'm not sure about this anymore!"The boys love playing on the patio, especially this time of year when the weather is just perfect and we can even leave the doors open. It's just so much fun!



Sean and I got to go out on a date last night as well. We went to see the movie "Bucket List" and dinner at Olive Garden. I really enjoyed "Bucket List" and makes you value every day you have here on earth. Don't waste time.

No comments: