Monday, March 3, 2008

Lucas 1st bday

Today we went to the new Dr Phillips park to celebrate Lucas 1st b-day. What a great park! All the playground equipment is very modern (I think I needed instructions to understand what to do on some of the bigger kids stuff!) The kids LOVED it and we look forward to coming back soon to play on the splash pads. Lucas was so cute at his 1st little party and I can hardly believe he is 1. That means Asher is nearing the 1 year mark. How time flies. It was great getting out and a BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS day. My goodness, right out of a movie or something. And whats better than your kids having a great time playing with their friends while you chat with your girlfriends and enjoy some "adult" conversation. What a great morning out! Thanks Rebecca for a great party and introducing me to the folded over little PB&J's that Dallas just loved! He's actually taking a nap with the lizard he got from the pinata



Boston created the wrapping paper and he drew the cuttest little picture of eithe himself or lucas, I'm not sure which one. He wrote his name and Lucas' name. He was very proud of it, as was I!

Happy 1st b-day Lucas!
Playing on the new playground

No comments: