Thursday, March 6, 2008

Birthday cake & Kitchen Aid


Tonight I told Boston that I would be baking his b-day cake while he was sleeping and decorating it tomorrow because his b-day party is Saturday. He was so cute about it. After having tucked them in. He came out and peeked out the door looked at me sitting in the office around the corner and said, "Mommy, you forgot to bake my cake." LOL I reassured him that I would in a little bit. When I did finally get started on the cake I got to use my Kitchen Aid mixer that Sean got me for Christmas. Believe it or not I haven't had a chance to use it and this was my first time. I don't know HOW i ever got along without one! This thing is incredible! Makes me want to make cakes ALL the time now. It just mixed it right up. And the icing was a breeze! I always thought it was silly to pay all that money for it when you could buy a different brand for much less. Let me just say...IT'S WORTH EVERY BIT OF MONEY!

No comments: