Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Candida

So I have thought I have candida for a while now...a long while...but because my health sometimes comes last on my list of to do's I haven't taken care of it. But as more and more symptoms have poped up I thought, "it's time to take care of this Cricket." So after my dentist appt (ugh...haven't had a cavity filled in years...sooooo not fun!) I went to the Vitamin store (without kids...ah yes.) I got some stuff to help fight Candida. Then when I got home I was looking online for the candida diet (what I should and shouldn't be eating) and found a long intensive questionaire to see if you have candida. "Hum, I should take it just to make sure." LOL

Here's the scoring system:

Possibly present with scores over ..60
Probably present with scores over 120
Certainly present with scores over 180

MY SCORE: 386!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness. I think I had almost EVERY symptom listed. Wow. I realized reading this that all these things that I've been having go on with my body were directly related to the candida problem. HELLO CRICKET...wake up and take care of yourself. Too big things...1st: feeling tired all the time (then I go and drink coca-cola to keep functioning throughout the day-lovely) 2nd-craving sugar all the time. It all fits together. So I'm starting my candida suppliment tomorrow and a candida diet. Lord help my family as I cut myself off from sugar. And seriously, I'm so tired a lot of the time. I even mentioned to Sean that I thought I might have mono again (I've already had that twice in my life). The tiredness is horrible!

So for any of you that wonder if you might have candida yourself here's the website I found with the questionaire: http://www.healthguardians.com/

No comments: