Sunday, March 2, 2008

Yard day and preggo friends

Oh how I LOVE pregnant bellys! I got to go to my friend Niki's baby shower today, its her 3rd precious bundle of joy. Her little belly was just he cutest thing.

Before I went we had a family yard day. I raked the front yard, Sean put them all in trash bags and the kids had a great time playing in them! Asher sat in the swing hanging from the oak tree (that creates all these dang leaves) and had a great time. He sat there for more than an hour watching us and enjoying himself. It was a beautiful day and it was fun being outdoors with the whole family. I love the weather this time of year!

Boston was wanting to do anything and everything to help Sean out and finally Sean let him use the blower and he LOVED IT! (As you can see from the expression on his face. He did actually help blow the leaves)

Then it was Dallas turn and he enjoyed blowing Boston (and Boston enjoyed being blown!)

No comments: