Friday, March 14, 2008

Fun Friday

I got the great surprise of Jess calling me today at lunch and saying that she was in Orlando and just finished shooting her commercial for Brighthouse and she has a couple of hours before her flight. So I dropped Boston at school and ran to pick her up. We had lunch together and had such a great time being together. She desribed it as a "breath of fresh air" everytime we get to see each other and that's exactly how I would describe it. We fit together so well as friends I'm so thankful for her in my life!

Dallas was great because he road around in the car so long today with all the dropping and getting of people. We got to see 3 sets of train tracks, a whole bun of trains and fright cars, airplanes, helicopter, monorail at airport and the blimp 2 times! That made his day!

I also took the boys to Walmart because Boston had some money from his b-day and he wanted to buy some GeoTrax so we go the covered bridge and the train he really wanted. More trains...LOL

JT asked Boston to come spend the night at his house tonight. When we got home Boston told me he just wanted to go over there for a while and come home and sleep in his bed. He wanted to make sure I would come out and call him hom (like I normally do.) He didn't even want to go over to take a bubble bath in his bathing suit there. LOL He said he would rather bath at home. So he go in his PJ's and JT ran over with an his umbrella and Boston got his and they walked over together with the movie "Air Buddies" in hand. It was too cute. He had such a great time over there. Came home around 9:30 just so happy.

Meanwhile, Wes and Suzanne dropped by for a little while and Asher and Dallas loved entertaining them. I love it when they stop by! So lucky to have my brother and sister-in-law only 4 miles away! Asher was cracking them up with his "OHHH" sound and face. And Dallas was just full of himself, laughing up a storm!

No comments: