Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sanford Zoo

Today my mother-in-law Pat took me and the boys to the Sanford Zoo. Amazingly I've lived in Florida most my life and I've never been. We had a great time. First and last we road the train. This was their favorite part of course. The boys ran everywhere and looked at everything. They got to pet a snake and bearded dragon and feed llamas, goats, turkeys and more. We had a fun lunch and then Boston played in the splash pad. What a fun day! Tonight Wes and Suzanne came by and I had the boys in bed and they ran out and Boston jumped in Wes' arms and said, "We went to the ZOO TODAY!" Then the both told them all the animals they saw and especially about riding the train. Thanks so much Pat for taking us!!!

Dallas, Boston and Grandma Pat

Asher and I

Feeding the goats with Grandma

The goats checking out Asher
Touching a snake
Boston loved the fact that water squirted out the nose!

Another train ride before going home

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! You've never been to the zoo before? We grew up going there ALL the time!!! That's too funny!

We have an annual pass to the zoo - Wayne won it at work around October!

If you ever want to go together let me know! We haven't been yet since they opened up the water area. Kaili will LOVE that!!! Alana too!!!

I thought about taking them to the zoo on our Spring Break (First week of April) let me know if you want to go!