Friday, March 7, 2008

Boston's B-day cake



I decorated Boston's b-day cake today (A castle with Knight defending off the dragon) while he was at school Dallas and Asher were sleeping. Took 2 hours and it was so much fun to make. When I picked him up he couldn't wait to get home to see it! He went crazy!! And so did Dallas. Dallas wanted to eat it now and couldn't understand why we have to wait until tomorrow. Boston had me call Teresa to ask the girls and JT to come over to see that cake. So they all came over to see it and he was so proud. I'm so glad I was able to do this for him!


When I was tucking him in I said...."Guess what tomorrow is." And he screamed, "MY BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!" I do hope things go well. He sometimes gets so overwhelmed at his own b-day party that he doesn't have as much fun. Maybe this year he'll actually enjoy us singing "Happy Birthday to you."

No comments: