Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Adam Pascal and Backyardagains

Of course Boston and Dallas' favorite tv show is Backyardagains (as well as my favorite). The newest Backyardagains is called "The Tale of the Mighty Knights" which combines two of their favorite things, Backyardagains and Knights. He got the dvd for his b-day from Uncle Wes and Aunt Suzanne. At the end of the movie is a song and as I'm listening while doing dishes I'm thinking, "Gosh, that voice is SO familiar." So I head in the living room to watch some with the boys and at the end they show Adam Pascal as guest on the show. Oh my gosh! I have loved Adam Pascal's singing ever since he stared in the original broadway cast of Rent. I even planned my New York trip with my collage roommate Michelle around getting tickets to Rent. We had to wait 6 months! This is the second time that a fellow musical theatre guy has ventured into kids shows. Johnny from the "Johnny and the Sprites" show used to star in "Avenue Q." Anyhow....here's a clip of the ever talented Adam Pascal singing on Backyardagains and an interview. (And his boys are the same age as Boston and Dallas..so cool)




No comments: