Thursday, March 20, 2008

Boston singing

Today Boston was supposed to sing at Summerville Assisted Living Center with the morning classes at his preschool. He has been singing all the Easter songs for me for weeks and so excited about performing it. But this morning he had a change of heart and there was no turning back. He WAS NOT going to sing! But I went anyway, but still no chance. He did enjoy seeing his other classmate Anthony there but he hid in the back far away from the singing. My mom said I was exactly the same way. In so many ways I see my personality come out in him. It's amazing to see your good and bad traits played out in your children. But at least I can see that this stubbern, I've made up my mind trait, could be used for good things in the future.

All the people there were so nice. We even met this sweet lady who just fell in love with Asher. I would love to go back and bring the boys. I loved visiting with them and they LOVED seeing the boys and their youth. What a beautiful Assisted Living Center it was!


Boston and Anthony
Afterward I shopped for some Easter clothes for the boys. We met Anthony and his mom at Chick fil a for lunch and had a great time!

No comments: