Sunday, March 8, 2009

Leaves and daylight savings

Today after church I spend several hours raking leaves with the boys. They spent most of the time riding their bikes and playing with Trent and Gavin down the street. The pollen is everywhere and since I turned 30 for some reason it seems to really affect me!

Daylight savings is taking a toll on our schedule in the house. They boys are so confused why they have to go to bed when it's still sunny outside. As a result of no one being tired they are going to be more like 8 or 8:30, which is really putting a wrench in my "me time" to get things done in the evening. It's also been very hard for me to get up at 6am to do my quiet time and get ready for the day before everyone is up at 7. The plus is that the boys are sleeping in. The minus is that they have school and I have to actually WAKE them up, oh the horror of a mommy having to wake a sleeping child. You're never suppossed to wake them right? ;-)

No comments: