Sunday, March 1, 2009

My voice of truth: my children

(All the pictures from today are from our house or yard that I took today)
This morning the boys and I woke and went to church. I got a call from Sean as we were getting to church that he had just finished the 1/2 marathon in 2 hours 21 minutes. We are so proud of him! It was raining and high winds and got colder as the day went on.

Sean got home soon after we did and later that day we took the boys to Wes and Suzanne's new house and they loved it. They ran up and down the stairs and enjoyed running around in their backyard. We also took them to the neighborhood playground and the dock but it was so windy today that we didn't last too long. As I was putting the boys to bed Boston said to me, "Mommy, I love our house and I love you." God has a way of speaking to me through my children.

No comments: