Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bedroom Makeover

I saw this amazing deal on a new bedroom comforter set and Sean said go ahead and get it. We are both pretty tired of the old one we have (same one from when we first got married.) I've been wanting to get a blue and brown one for a while. You should check out Bed Bath and Beyond, it cost me $160 with the 20% off coupon in the mail. It came with the king size comforter and 2 shams, 2 sets of 300 count sheets, 3 decorative pillows, a throw, 4 window valances, 2 European Square Shams

Now I have to paint the big burgandy wall behind the bed. I think I'm going to paint it chocolate brown to match. What do you think?

BEFORE

AFTER

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Very nice! I was just looking at a set very similar to that at Dillards the other day! Except it was black and white instead of chocolate brown and it was on clearance. I didnt get it though because I thought it would clash with our tile on the floors. :(

I bet it will look really pretty once you paint your wall too!