Monday, June 16, 2008

VBS 2008

For the last two years I've done photography for the preschool department but this year I thought I would take a break from that (since it required so much work on me once I got home each day - and last year about killed me after having just had Asher and then getting mastitis right after VBS). I signed up for the break room but then my friend Christie had other plans for me. She went on her recruiting campaign (which really meant she called and had me changed to do a room with her.) Its been fun and we have managed to keep it stress free. Today went well (we have 7 boys and 1 girl - all just turned 3 years old.) Here's a picture of our room, you can see the boys are all in there before I dropped them off (they all have matching orange shirts on.) They of course had a blast in their rooms (Asher's teachers told me he was a "delight") Boston thought it was funny to go to Nena's "office" (she's in charge of the break room and he thought this was her office - some office - full of food!!) I look forward to a fun week, especially for the boys!!!
Here's also a picture of our entrance...the roof took some serious work and some good fishing wire, but the picture in my head finally did come true! And we put each kids name on a coconut in the palm trees.
And I superimposed our faces on the hula girls as their "luau leaders"

No comments: