Sunday, June 1, 2008

iphone stolen at Disney

We took the boys to Disney yesterday because our passes block out dates start next Friday (which means we can't go the whole summer...too hot anyway) While at Disney I set my iphone down and it was stolen. Can I just say the horrible feeling I had for the rest of the day....oh my gosh!!! But once I got home, Sean headed to the movies with his friend Daryl and I started doing a little internet searching on stolen iphones. I found out the because we bought it on our American Express in the last 90 days we are covered under a Purchase Protection Plan. If the item is damaged or stolen they will replace or reimburse you the full amount! Isn't that amazing!!! So I had my old blackberry turned back on today and filed all the paperwork to get my refund and then I'm just going to wait until the newest iphone comes out (hopefully this month) and go and purchase a new one. Wow!! That's all I can say...wow!

No comments: