Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My quirks

Alright, I've been tagged by several people to list 6 of my quirks....me quirks...ha! (Now my husband is probably rolling on the floor laughing...I'm sure he'd have a whole list) So I'm suppossed to .*Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.* Here goes:
1. I like my house clean, free of clutter. Doesn't mean it's always like that, but I can guarantee you if I appear to be having a bad day it probably stems from the fact that my house isn't clean and things are out of order.

2. I like the floors vacuumed. If they could be vacuumed twice a day I would, but with 3 boys I don't find the time for that! I usually do it every other day.

3. I wiggle my toes, ALL THE TIME. My husband is the one who first noticed this forever ago, back when we were dating. It's very strange but I'm constantly wiggling them. And since I'm usually wearing flip flops or something open toed, everyone can see if they really looked closely.

4. I'm like a breastfeeding nazi! None of my kids ever had formula, pumped milk, or a bottle. And I don't look down on those that did, it's just works for me. (Especially since I usually have enough milk to feed triplets!) And I just find it easier and the bonding amazing.

5. I'm always putting something in the automatic ice container part in our freezer. It drives Sean crazy and he even had us put my parents old fridge in the garage to give me more room for freezer stuff...but somehow I still manage to throw something up there...LOL

6. I'm addicted to coca-cola. I know it's horrible for me and that it has many wasted calories, but I can't resist most days. Not to mention, it's caused me so many unwanted cavities over the years. You'd think I'd learn my lesson. I try and eat healthy, organic and all that, but it's here that I fall COMPLETELY SHORT!

So there you go. You all know some things about me that you probably wish you didn't now...LOL

I'm supposed to link you to 6 more friends of mine but I don't have time to link to everyone's blogs right now so I'll just list their names, they know who they are!
Alright girls it's your turn!!
Michelle, Jess, Mindy, Neely, Sharla, Cindy E. & Megan P. (Yes I know that's 7 but oh well!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Back atcha!

http://cindyelavsky.blogspot.com/2008/07/6-of-my-quirks.html