Sunday, June 22, 2008

Real men love Ballet

Amazing dancer from "Center Stage"
And I love this part about my husband. While a musical theatre major for a year (where he met me) he took Ballet. Before this he was a total jock, the basketball player that didn't think much about ballet. But after this class he had a whole new appriciation for ballet. He realized just how hard it is and in many ways harder than the average sport. So over the years we have been able to enjoy ballet today, which is so awesome! I think our favorite thing together was seeing the musical "Movin' Out." Sean loves Billy Joel and it's dances put to live Billy Joel music. AMAZING!





Picture from the movie Center Stage

Well last night I rented the movie "Center Stage." It's about some kids that go into the American Ballet Academy and about the grulling year they endure. (It's not a reality show...all acting.) We loved it and I would recommend it to anyone. Check it out!

No comments: