Friday, June 6, 2008

Playdate and haircut

After a late night last night I still managed to make it through today...LOL We met some friends at George Baily Park for some playtime and the boys had a great time being with their friends. Asher wanted to crawl around everywhere but his poor knees were started to hurt with the floor there so he would do this kind of walk with his feet and hands on the ground...too funny. I was hoping he would watch Lucas (who's only about 2 months older I think) and get the hang of it. Nope, this kid just loves to crawl.)

Asher swinging with Lucas


Boston especially loved getting to throw the baseball with Jacob for a little while, before they were kicked off the field. Then he equally enjoyed watching some big boys throw and catch on the field with Israel. I've never seen him show such an interest in baseball. I've been looking for a lefty mitt for the boys but haven't found them yet. What am I going to do with 2 lefties!!
Asher loved the snacks Rebecca brought and when he didn't have any left he would try and eat them off the ground...yuk! Third child for sure!
I also managed to get my hair cut today. It's been about 6 months since my last one. I never mean to go that long, I just always forget to get it cut. Not at the top of my list. I always love going to see Jane, who has cut my hair since I was 11. She massages my head forever and I could just fall asleep in her chair!

No comments: