Monday, June 9, 2008

Annie the musical

A while back I had bought the movie Annie when I saw the DVD for $5, but I saved it for a rainy day. Well tonight after coming home from swimming at Nena's I thought the boys and I could watch it together while we ate our pizza. (Daddy had pool tonight). We had so much fun. I think I was just as excited as they were! It's been so long since I've seen it. As a child I even owned the record...ya...records...anyone remember those??? The boys loved the movie, especially Boston, our little entertainer. He just loved all the singing and dancing. He said its his new favorite movie and requested to watch it in the morning again...LOL Funny thing is that Sean was telling me how it was one of his favorite movies going up as well. How he would watch it over and over...the things you learn about your husband you never knew! They had lots of questions about orphans and why they don't have a mommy and daddy and lots of questions when Daddy Worbuck wanted to adopt her. It opened the door to some great conversations.

No comments: