Saturday, June 21, 2008

What a morning...

Our first morning not having to get up and go to VBS and it ended up being crazier. Come walk in my shoes this morning: Asher woke up at around 2am having wet the bed (so I change the sheets and him with him crying the whole time...get him back to bed.) Wake up at 4am to Dallas wanting to sleep with us (doesn't happen often so I let him...he kicked me for 1 1/2 hr before i took him back to his bed). Then he woke me at 6:30am saying he went poo poo. And yes he had diarrhea all over him and the bed. So I get him changed and then pull the sheets and comforter to wash. Granted I'm still not finished washing and drying the sheets, mattress pad and comforter from the day before when the dog decided to pee in his bed. Then the dog went and peed on Dallas' mattress AGAIN soon after I had taken her outside. What is going on!!! So all day I've spent trying to clean the mattress...but I think we are just going to have to buy a new one. And Dallas must have had about 30 diaper changes with his diarrhea. So its been a fun day of cleaning the house and everyone's bodily fluids off of the house!

No comments: