Monday, January 12, 2009

Dallas and school

Today Dallas had a meltdown when I went to drop him off at school. He never does this. He didn't even want to get in the car today or get out of the car when we got there. After hanging around and listening to him scream and yell in the class I didn't feel good about it so I went back in and told the teacher I was going to take him home. He was so happy we were leaving. He kept asking me if he can go to "church school" instead with Mr Chuck and Mrs Mindy. He's referring to Sunday school and his teachers (friend of ours.) I told him were going to the store and he got to happy and excited. He was just so happy to be going with me. What a joy he was and so much fun. He found delight in all the little things and we had such a fun day together.

When Boston got home we went down the the playground with our neighbors again and the kids had such a great time playing!

Nichole, my neighbor across the street, is a physical therapist and she suggested some exercises I can do with Boston to help get his full extension back. She said I need to work vigorously to help him so I started that tonight!

No comments: