Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sick, blender and hugs

Sean and I came down with a cold yesterday morning (and yet we both still worked out before the sun was up.) But pushing through it is my best solution. We were supposed to go to Sea World with my friend Val and her two little ones before school today but I had to cancel. Hate that. Hopefully we will get there soon together. Time with girlfriends is precious...and Val always has me laughing!

Went to Sams today and we saw this guy doing a presentation for the most amazing blender I have ever seen! Same one that all the smoothie and coffee shops use. He actually made ice cream with it within seconds. Amazing! I'm hoping Sean will go and check it out with me this weekend...expensive...but worth it!!! It's called a BlendTec blender. We also ate pizza lunch there (love doing this with the boys) and they were so cuddly today. Boston sat next to me and couldn't stop hugging me! Then Dallas walked over and joined in. This is what motherhood is ALL ABOUT!!!

After fighting naptime and mommy letting him watch a short video this is how I found Dallas on the couch. So funny. I knew he needed a nap...Mommy always knows best!

No comments: