Friday, April 4, 2008

Dallas potty trained

So today Dallas made the decision to be potty trained. About the same exact age as Boston and the same way. They just woke up one morning and decided it was time. No accidents, no bribbing, no me having to remind them. They just "got it." Twice Dallas went in the bathroom and went potty all by himself, so after the second time I asked him if he wanted to wear big boy underwear and he said, "yes!" I was a little nervous, with all the diarrea and everything, but thought "well if he's ready I've got to take advantage of it." So we'll see how tomorrow goes. It's been about a year since he pooped on the potty so we'll see, but looks like I'm about to only have 1 in diapers!!! Ya!! Considering last year in May we had 3 in diapers (Boston was only at night at that time.)

3 comments:

Tiffanie Hage said...

What a glorious day!!! That's how both my boys were trained...in one day...when they are ready, it happens! Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

As your Mom, this is too funny. Ten years ago did you ever think that one day the hightlight of your day would be a little one pooping in the potty. I love it. You are doing a great job. I am very proud of you. You have three precious little boys.

Anonymous said...

YAY! That's great!!!!